Process Flow has broad-based expertise in the utilization of CAE in solving challenges in the energy sector. The range of applications is wide from designing air conditioning in buildings to the development of machinery and equipment for heavy industry. Our broad-based experience covers a number of different applications for the energy sector.
- detailed combustion modeling with coupled heat transfer
- simulation of explosions and corresponding structure interactions
- design and modeling of turbomachinery including pumps, fans, turbines and compressors
- simulation of heat exchangers, calculation of pressure drops and heat transfer performance
- simulation of indoor spaces and open environments
- modeling of noise generated by through-flow or mechanical vibration
- fine tuning industrial automation and optimal controls through simulation
- exhaust pipe explosion simulation
All of this accumulated knowledge and practical experience makes Process Flow a perfect choice for a partner in Energy related simulation projects.