Air conditioning and ventilation applications are commonly simulated at Process Flow. Both single devices and ventilation at large complexes can be analyzed. The calculations can account for temperature variation, thermal loads, moisture, particle loads, mixing of different gases and forced or natural convection. Below are some examples of our typical projects.
- calculation of pressure drop and/or noise generation of terminal unit
- optimization of heat exchangers, heat transfer/pressure drop
- nozzle optimization, jet shapes and dispersion
- particle concentrations and particle movement
- local relative moisture simulations or mixing of gas species
- interior air conditioning and optimization, identifying short-circuiting or dead zones
- fire simulations, smoke removal, evacuation and thermal loads